Get to know me!

15:08 Unknown 1 Comments

I've seen a LOT of "get to know me" tags on other people's blogs, and I really love reading them. I love that everyone has a story and I am fascinated by people's lives. Although I don't think I'm a particularly interesting story, I decided to do a short one using some of the best questions I found on the web!


1.) Do you have a middle name? 
Yes it's rose!

2.) What was your favourite subject in school? 
I loved history and english literature, which I'd done more with that passion.

3.) What's your favourite drink?
My favourite hot drink is coffee, and my favourite cold drink is ice cold diet coke mmmmm.

4.) What's your all time favourite song?
This is so hard! I love "At Last" by Etta James, and "Baby, I Love You" by The Ramones.

5.) What would you name your children?
I love Ruby for a girl, and Esmé. For a boy I've always loved Toby.

6.) Where is one place you want to visit the most? 
OH goodness. I want to see so many placed! At the minute I most want to book trips to Prague and Venice. I'd love to go to New Zealand too.

7.) What are some of your favourite TV Shows? 
I LOVE The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and Peep Show!
8.) What are your aims for your blog?
To be honest, just to connect with people. I don't expect to get hundreds of readers or anything like that, but I would love to talk and learn and hopefully make friendships with other like-minded people!

9.) Do you have any pets? 
We have a family dog called Riley, who is a Lhasa Apso. He is such a fusspot and is so spoilt! I want a little sausage dog for when I move out with Luke though! 

10.) Where do you want to be this time next year? 
I want to be in my own flat/house with Luke. I want to be happy in myself and also in my job. I want my dad to move back from Qatar and be home in Northampton again. I'd love to have more quality time with my friends and family :)


I'd love it if anybody reading this would take the time to answer even just one of these questions, I'd love to read it honestly. 
Thank you so much for reading,
Ellie xx 
















1 comment: