My Autumn Make-Up Essentials!

15:59 Unknown 4 Comments


Apologies for the incredibly posey selfie, and my birthmark which makes my neck look dirty, but this is my every day Autumn make up look. I like a bold brow, dark eye and berry lip, as many do this time of year! I thought i'd do a short post on my favourite Autumnal products! 


Hello Flawless! Foundation from Benefit Cosmetics is my favourite at the minute. Its medium coverage but leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy. 


This cheek stain from So Susan is soo lovely, and very blendable. It's very pigmented so you don't need an awful lot either. I prefer the creamy texture of this blusher as opposed to a powder one in Autumn. 



This palette has been discussed by the likes of Sprinkle of Glitter and Zoella, and is Stila's Eyes Are The Window palette. It comes in gorgeous rose gold packaging and has a delightful mix of matte and shimmery shades. The eyeshadows are very pigmented but also very good for blending, and i love the amount of combinations you can get! The mirror inside is also large and very handy for travelling. It's quite pricey but i think worth every penny! 


This lip pencil by Mac is one of my favourites, and it's in the shade Burgundy. It's really long lasting and I sometimes just colour in my lips with this pencil for an understated lip look. 


I love this lipstick from the Rimmel Kate Moss collection, I think this may have been a special edition for Red Nose Day? It's in number 01 and is a really gorgeous moisturising formula. 


At the other end of the budget, is this Mac lipstick in the shade Hang Up, I love the red-brown colour and feel it really compliments my skin tone. It was definitely a bit of a risky purchase, its my darkest lipstick!! 


My favourite mascara at the minute is Urban Decay's Perversion. It does come with a lash primer called Subversion which was amazing, but sadly i ran out of it. I love this mascara, it gives amazing volume and separates every lash at the same time!? 


Finally, on my brows I love Gimme Brow by Benefit Cosmetics. It keeps your brows neat and tidy, without clumping them together.


What are you Autumn essentials for make up? 

Thanks for Reading,

Ellie xx 









4 comments:

  1. your makeup is absolutely lovely, especially the lips!! will definitely be investing in that mac pencil

    your blog is one of my new faves!!

    rose xx

    rosalily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I love mac pencils I think they're amazing quality for money.
      Thank you, that means so very much!

      Ellie xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely makeup! The Stila palette is so pretty, I love all the shades. The Hang Up lipstick reminds me a lot of Dark Side, also by Mac, both in the bullet and on your lips. Actually I've planned an autumn makeup tutorial using it yesterday and I used it; it's funny how we tend to all go for berry shades in the autumn, and we do every year! :)

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a berry lip, I think it suits me more than a nude one! I haven't tried Dark Side. I want a more matte berry lip but not sure what sort of one to look at, if you have any to recommend?
      Thanks, ellie xx

      Delete