What I've Adored In April.

22:41 Unknown 0 Comments




Apologies for the lateness! 
April is my favourite month of the year for many reasons, but perhaps the main one is that it's my birthday month! This year I turned 21 and went to New York. Throughout the month of April I had a lot of different things that I rediscovered, re-bought, or continued loving. I thought I'd do a little post about that!

Going on walks! I love going for walks, especially when the weather is bright and we can sit on benches and have a chinwag. This was taken literally across the road from me in a place called Delapre Abbey in Northampton, and it is a really lovely amble. The water plays host to lots of watersports, which I always adore watching. In April I went on lots of walks as the weather finally began to clear up in England!

My Great Nan's Birthday! 
My great nan, Joyce, turned 93 in April. She is truly an inspiration and I love her to absolute pieces. Every year I'm so thankful that I still have her, and that she is happy and healthy. 93 is such an amazing age, and she has lived through some of the toughest times in modern British history. For her birthday I had to get her some smellies, as if she had anymore chocolate I think she'd explode! 


 Check this place out!
The magic bean emporium! 
In St Giles Street in Northampton belongs a beautifully quirky cafe/ice cream bar/ family entertainment establishment. The magic bean emporium is like entering a fantasy land, with fairytale, magic and all things extraordinary displayed all around you. The food is very simple, but done exceptionally well. What sets this little gem apart from everything else is their frequent story nights, where they retell fairytales for children with actors and actresses playing the part of everyone's favourite characters. The owner also wrote a book which I am yet to read, but have heard it to be very good.  If you are ever visiting Northampton Town Centre I urge you to visit this extraordinarily magical place! 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Collection! 
I purchased the cream cleanser, hydrating toner and moisture cream from the Vit E range in body shop. I suffered with acne a lot in my teens and my skin is still very temperamental now, sometimes scaly dry and sometimes shiny and oily. This range really sets my skin up, giving me a really healthy and dewy finish. My skin feels so hydrated and insanely clean - but not attacked or as though it's been scrubbed to within an inch of its life! I can sometimes hear my skin thanking me for this ;) and I can tell that it is a product that does exactly what it says on the tin.


What did you love in April? 

Thanks for reading,
Ellie xx 


















0 comments: