A Day in Brighton!

14:53 Unknown 0 Comments


This weekend I went for a weekend in Brighton with my little brother, Ethan and my boyfriend Luke. We stayed the night at a B&B in Henfield, a small village 20 minutes drive away from the centre of Brighton. We stayed at No1 The Laurels B&B, which was a lovely little place. We arrived at the B&B at around 09:30am, and Malcolm, the owner, was more than happy to settle us in before our day of adventures.

We drove in to Brighton and parked in a car park right next to the sea front. We were starving, having left at 07:00am, and decided firstly to go for breakfast!



We went to The Breakfast Club! I had heard of this place as I believe it has been mentioned by other Youtubers and was dying to go. We arrived here at about 10:00am and were seated straight away. 


W O W this food was so good. This humongous plate of food cost only £11 and was literally the best breakfast I'd ever had. The menu was extensive and if you are visiting Brighton and want to go somewhere special for breakfast, I urge you to go here! The food was cooked to perfection and the service was fantastic. It's located near to The Lanes and was really easy to find. Please bear in mind however, that as we left people were queuing out the door to get a table, so i'd try and get in early!


After breakfast, we walked for around 5 minutes to reach the sea front. I forced my (not so) little brother to have a photo with me. Part of the reason for this trip was to get Ethan out the house. I worry so much as boys seem to be able to lock themselves away and play Xbox for hours. He had a good time exploring and walking along the beach. 

We then walked along the famous Brighton Pier. We had some hot doughnuts and then played in the arcades. I haven't been in a proper arcade since I was little, so had a go on literally everything! Probably spent around £50 but it was genuinely so much fun. It was so lovely, and I can't wait to relive this again when I have my own children. 

Following this, we went shopping. Luke loved looking in the Pretty Green shop, one of my favourite men's labels. I may or may not have popped in to the Mac store and picked up a few things.... 


Once we'd finished our shopping we were spent. We'd been up since the crack of dawn and wanted to go back to the room to freshen up with a shower. After paying the £20 (!!!) parking fee we drove back to Henfield and got ready to go for dinner. We went to the Bull Inn which serves really lovely italian food. I fancied something rich and creamy so went for a carbonara, which was beautiful. 




Henfield is a really beautiful village, really close to Devils Dyke too. Driving to Brighton gave us some stunning views, which we all lapped up. I really recommend staying somewhere away from the hustle and bustle in somewhere like Henfield, as it was really perfect. 

I can't wait to go back in the Summer and enjoy even more of what Brighton has to offer. It really was one of my favourite places that I've had the pleasure of being recently. I completely understand why so many YouTubers base themselves here!

Have you ever been? 





Thanks for reading,



Ellie xx 


















0 comments: